Great opportunity in VILLERAY! Nice 2012 condo on the 2nd floor, located 2 minutes walk from Jarry metro and close to Jarry park. Composed of a large open area, 2 good size bedrooms with wardrobes, bathroom with shower + bathtub, laundry room, beautiful front balcony. Possibility of buying or renting a parking lot. WOW!
- Superb unit, located on the 2nd floor, in a 2012 condominium. Excellent management and maintenance.
- Quick and flexible occupancy!
- Popular and family district, ideally served in the heart of the Villeray district. Located at the gates of the Jarry metro station, and Jarry Park.
- Beautiful ceiling height of 9 'feet bringing magnificent light throughout the unit and huge windows.
- Made of quality materials.
- Composed of a beautiful open concept living space including living room, dining room, modern and functional kitchen, black quartz countertops, ceramic backsplash, many lacquered cabinets, high quality hood / microwave included, 2 bedrooms good size bedroom with wardrobe, bathroom with separate glass shower and bathtub, laundry room, and various wardrobes / storage throughout the unit.
- Beautiful balcony, allowing the installation of a table, chairs and BBQ.
- A storage space in the common areas for restricted use (no. # 203).
Ideally located with all the services and amenities around:
- Jarry Park and its activities 2 minutes walk.
- Jean Talon market a few minutes away with all its shops: bakeries / pastry shops, butchers, fishmongers, florists, cafes / restaurants etc.
- Grocery stores, SAQ, convenience store, pharmacies, florist, Canada Post, banks, bakery, restaurants / cafes etc.
- Many schools in the area such as primary, secondary, CEGEP, university, but also various daycare services and educational daycares.
- Quick and direct access to major highways (highway 40).
- Bus and Bixi stops nearby: 25, 31, 171 etc.
- Cycle paths.
- Jarry metro station (Orange line) 1-2 minutes walk.
Possibility to rent or buy an indoor parking space from the other co-owners.
Special contribution for the contingency fund (in condo fees).
Condo fees are normally $ 220 per month.